The task was to prepare cultural weekend in an European city. The main condition was good accessibility from Prague and interesting program.
As an optimal solution we chose neighbouring areas of Lago Maggiore and Milan. The city offers many attractive places, namely the Opera house La Scalla and the gothic cathedral Duomo di Milano. We accommodated the guests at the lake Lago Maggiore that lies only 45 minutes away from Milan.
- Opera show L'occasione fa il ladro (the Opportunity makes Tief) at La Scalla
- Degustation of Piemont wines in the village Stresa
- Boat cruise to romantic isles Isola Bella and Isola Pescatori
- Accommodation in a luxury 4* hotel directly at the sea.
- Funicular ride to Mottarone hill and return on downhill bikes
- Afternoon in the city of fashion with a visit to cathedral and famous shopping passage Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II